Postponement Information

At 5 pm on Saturday 14 March the New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced sweeping responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. While New Zealand still has no deaths and 6 confirmed cases (this information has since changed), these precautionary measures will make it impossible for many of our presenters and guests to attend the conference in April.
As a result, our conference will be postponed until September 22-24. The conference committee had earlier booked the venue for these dates in the event of an emergency.
If you have already paid your registration fee you will have been contacted via email by our communications team to discuss refund options. If you have not been contact yet, please read through the options below and let us know via the form below what suits you best. if we do not hear from you your registration fee will stay with us, and you can always contact us at a later date if you decide you do want a refund.
The following options are available:
  • Leave your payment with us - if you are planning on attending the conference on it's new dates, you may leave your payment with us and as a sign of good faith you will receive a free ticket to the conference dinner. Date TBC.
  • Refund - if you will not be attending the conference on it's new dates, please let us know and we are happy to offer you a full refund. We are unsure yet how long this process will take, but we will let you know as soon as we have more information.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause as we know many of you have organised flights, accomodation, etc. In the meantime, our thoughts are with the families of the many victims of the pandemic and the chaos being visited on health systems across the globe. 
Please keep safe everyone. 
For refund information or if you have any further questions, please use the contact form below.